Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Rocket Science Diet

I want to add my two cents to all the other diets out there. I will call it the "Rocket Science Diet" for some obvious personal reasons. Here it goes.

1. Eat less of everything you like. Cut the portions you are used to into thirds and freeze the other 2 parts for tomorrow, the day after, or next week. Your budget and your waistline will thank me.

2. Get rid of the soft drinks. I have seen so much anecdotal evidence of this. I frequently see obese people toting the 256 oz bladder bursters from the local QT or 7-11. The high fructose corn syrup sweetener in the soft drinks is not good for you - avoid it. If you must have a soda get a Coke bottled in Mexico with real sugar and limit yourself to one a day.

3. Get some exercise. You are not going to shed the weight unless you eat less and get more exercise. I know that's not Rocket Science and it's not a magic pill, but those folks promising effortless weight loss are liars!

To summarize the Rocket Science Diet, eat less, exercise more, and avoid high fructose corn syrup.

No comments:

Post a Comment