Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, March 29, 2010

Nacho Cheesiest


As you might have already guessed, this is a very progressive and wide-ranging blog. This is just one of the two or three recipes that I know of and can actually publish. I got this one from my multi-talented nephew, Nik, a true connoisseur of great fast food. This is also one of my son Ben's favorites. Two male stomachs just can't be wrong. Three if you count mine.

This one is called Nacho Doritos. I'm sure you can imagine how this incredible dish is made. First, spread Nacho Cheese Doritos on microwaveable plate. Second, spread grated cheese on top of the Doritos. Third, microwave until the cheese is melted. Fourth, enjoy with your favorite beverage - I recommend Jumex Mango, which you can buy at your local Wal-Mart for 50 cents per can.

Now, I know what you are thinking - Nacho Cheese Doritos with melted cheese on top. Wow! man that is just too much cheese. But, you'd be wrong. Double cheese is doubly good.

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely just Epic. Props to you man! I AGREE! (But you canNOT forget the salsa!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm. This is a favorite at our house too.

    ReplyDelete