Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Narratives of the Establishment or How to Cover-up Their Role in the Problem

The recent Paris attacks were quite criminal and horrific. 

I do not want to see a repeat of the attacks, ever. That being said, a proper review of the backstory needs to be articulated and I had intended to do so, but David Stockman beat me to it. (He did it better than I could have, also.)

Therefore, please see this link to his article.

Do I think we will see more attacks like this? Certainly. Why? Because the Western Powers/Establishment/Elite/military-industrial-congressional-university complex benefit from all aspects of these horrors. Their power increases as well as their budgets. (sarc on) Plus it's a lot of fun to direct drone attacks in real time from half way around the world! (sarc off)

No comments:

Post a Comment